1. Acceptance of terms and conditions
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
What information do we collect?
3. Portfolio and testimonials
CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY may use your name, corporate name, logo, testimonial and/or website for promotional purposes in its portfolio and in its promotional documentation. When you use the Website or the services or products provided by CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY, you agree that your information mentioned above may be used without your prior consent. However, CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY will not publicly disclose confidential information, in particular, information relating to your account, information relating to your credit card, telephone number, email address or postal or billing address.
4. Why WHC Collects Personal Information
4. Why WHC Collects Personal Information All information collected may be used by CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY in one of these ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information allows us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the Website: We continually seek to improve our websites based on your feedback.
- To improve our customer service: your information helps us to more easily and efficiently respond to your requests for technical assistance and other requests addressed to our customer service.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company, for any reason, without your consent, except for the specific purpose of making services requested.
- To send periodic newsletters: the email address you provide when ordering may be used to send you information and updates regarding your order. CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY may also use your email address occasionally to send you company news, updates, information about new products or services, etc. Note: if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can consult the unsubscribe procedure at the bottom of each of our newsletters.
5. How do we protect your personal information?
CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY has implemented a multitude of measures to ensure the security of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY uses a secure server. All sensitive or credit information is transmitted via an SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) protocol and then encrypted in our database. Only people who have been granted special access to our systems can access your personal information and these people have an obligation to keep your information confidential. After a transaction, we will keep your personal information on file for longer than 60 days to facilitate automatic renewals. You may request that your credit card information be erased from our records at any time by contacting our customer service department.
6. Disclosure of your personal information
7. Links to Third Party Sites
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products on the Website. These sites, owned by third parties, have privacy policies separate and independent of ours. CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these sites. However, we want to protect the integrity of the Websites and would welcome your comments regarding these sites to that end.
8. Managing your password
9. Your Consent and Amendment of Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent to the management by CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY of your Personal Information in a particular manner, subject to applicable legal and contractual restrictions, on reasonable notice. However, this may reduce our ability to provide certain products and services to you. You can contact CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY for more information on the implications of withdrawing your consent. You can also access and review your Personal Information held by CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY and make the appropriate changes by contacting CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY. You may be asked to make your request in writing and attach identification. The reason we ask for identification is to ensure, among other things, that we do not unintentionally disclose your Personal Information to a third party impersonating you.
10. Collection of information concerning minors
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to register with us. CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen. However, if children under the age of eighteen provide us with personal information, we will delete that information from our records.
11. Respond to your questions and concerns
If you wish to obtain more information on the privacy practices of CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY, please contact CAFÉINE DIGITAL AGENCY at the coordinates indicated below. Please let us know your questions and concerns and we will do our best to assist you.
12. Communicate with us
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction